The single most important reason your business should have a Facebook Messenger Chatbot is to make your Facebook ads more effective. People will respond at a higher rate and find it easier to interact with your offer… the result: more new customer leads and lower lead cost.
What! You are not advertising on Facebook?…
Facebook offers something almost no other ad platform can… ATTENTION – Facebook has people’s attention… it’s on their phone… they check it multiple times each day.
Done right, Facebook ads will help you grow your business – almost immediately.
1. Convenience is king – Users demand an easy and effective online experience. Chatbots facilitate convenient information seeking. Furthermore, today more and more potential customers avoid communicating via phone calls.
Phone calls are now considered an invasion of privacy. This is why people would rather text. The most successful brands win with convenience and ease of use. These things are at the center of the messenger chatbot concept and that is why they are succeeding.
2. Higher user engagement – Today nearly every businesses has a web presence. But with being on the internet, limitations of day and night, availability and unavailability have changed, as well as what users expect.
This may be the most important reason to use them. A chatbot provides users with an interactive experience. If done right, chatbots can help customers get questions answered and resolve their issues 24/7.
3. Always open. – How many businesses do you know that are open and functioning 24/7/365? With a chatbot, you remain available at least in one form to all potential customers round the clock.
4. Answer questions. Build trust. – For the vast majority of business owners, they are one of many similar businesses in a saturated market. Most small businesses start in niches that are already established — it’s a lot easier to get a bank loan if you’re working with a business model that already exists!
Standing out from the crowd becomes essential for every small business in a crowded marketplace.
When a potential customer is checking out five restaurants in their local area to find one to go to for Valentine’s Day, they will be drawn towards the one that answers all of their questions.
The best way to answer questions a customer might have is to use a chatbot. You can build in frequently asked questions and the correct answer for these questions. Even trickier questions about allergies or dietary requirements, that might not make the website, can be easily anticipated and answered with a bot.
You can’t flood a website with hundreds of snippets of information, but you can task your bot with the difficult task of answering questions and providing key information about your business.
5. Connect with customers. Market efficiently. – How does your business connect with customers, especially with previous customers who you would like to convert into repeat customers?
The vast majority of businesses have spent the last decade relying on email marketing to promote and connect with their customers.
Sadly, email marketing is failing businesses. At best only 18-25% of marketing emails are opened by the recipients. Fewer people will actually read the email and even less still will click on buttons or take action.
So how can you connect or reconnect with customers, especially those who you want to bring back into your business? The answer is to use a chatbot.
You can send out regular marketing messages and promotions to all subscribers to your bot. The best part? Messenger messages have open rates above 90% – Wow, compare that to email!.
So, it’s very simple — if you want to interact with your customers don’t spend time and money on email marketing. Get a Messenger chatbot and see your conversions increase significantly.
[Even with lower open rates, email is still a fundamental asset that you should build and use in your business. Interestingly, a Messenger Chatbot makes it easier to gather email addresses… and you get good email addresses that people actually use every day.]
6. Be Creative. Use your imagination. – Part of the marketing clout of a chatbot is that it can help increase sales.
With email marketing, the recipient needs to open their email dashboard or app, read the email and then click on a link. That is a lot of steps to interact with a business.
A chatbot is frictionless. You customers never needs to leave Messenger to interact with your business.
They can open a marketing message about your new products and services, click on a button in the message and continue in Messenger to find out more. This will only drive up sales for your business.
That’s not all, though. The very way you launch offerings or run promotional sales can be changed with a bot.
Chatbots give you the freedom to be creative in how you interact with customers and run promotions. Once they’re in the bot they can be taken on adventures.
For example: You could use the chatbot Scan codes to create a treasure hunt in-store or a scavenger hunt around your local area.
Basically, with a chatbot you can be more creative and fun – let your imagination run amok!
7. Not just chatting. – So a chatbot is just for telling people when you’re open, what you sell, and where you are located – right?
There is so much more you can accomplish with a chatbot.
Firstly, as an example, you can allow customers to request a booking 24/7 for a chiropractor, dentist, plastic surgeon… or a salon, restaurant or other similar businesses.
Also, you can use a chatbot to send customers downloadable files, such as a menu for a restaurant, or provide links to Google Maps. Both of those simple tasks are something that you can’t do on the phone or in person and both can be achieved all day long by a chatbot without any effort from you!
As it’s a fairly new concept, in time there will be even more amazing ways you can interact with customers with a chatbot. We’re at the inception of AI bots, imagine what we can do in 5 years time!
There are so many reasons why a chatbot would benefit your business.
Going back to the stats, 63% of consumers think a business should be on Messenger and 55% of customers prefer to talk to a business via a chatbot.
The bots are coming and you can’t stop the invasion of business chatbots.
Rather than be left behind by this shift in the business landscape, it’s best to get on board as soon as possible and discover the power of a bot.
If this sounds interesting – Give me a call to discuss the details and see if this would be a fit for your practice.
Call now 888-907-4001 or schedule a call time: https://calendly.com/pipp_i_patton